Thank you for your online reservation for the East Brunswick Professional Center Conference Room. We will send a confirmation of your booking as soon as possible.
Please review the Guidelines for Use
This Conference Room has been provided complimentary for the business usage of the tenants at East Brunswick Professional Center. As a courtesy to each other, we ask that you maintain the conference room in a clean and orderly manner for all to use.
- Please remove all items brought into the conference room at the conclusion of your meeting.
- Please remove all trash items.
- If an item is spilled, clean the area thoroughly.
- Please leave the room as you found it.
- Upon entering the room, if the room is not clean or there are articles left from the last meeting, please notify the Landlord immediately.
- All furnishings in the conference room are the property of Goudreau Management and may not be removed from the room.
- The tables are on caster wheels that can be locked into place. This allows flexibility in arranging the tables to suit your business needs as a conference table, training session, or individual tables, etc.
- Notify Landlord if an item of furniture has been damaged.
- When the final person has left the room, please close and latch the door.
Landlord Contact Information
Phone: (216) 741-7524, ext 144
9701 Brookpark Road, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44129
Usage of the conference rooms requires an approved reservation from our website:
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call us at (216)351-5233.