Goudreau Management was founded in 1948 by George J. Goudreau, Sr.. Through his foresight and innovative thinking, Goudreau Management became the “first Owner Management Company” in northern Ohio.
His goal was quality housing in a residential setting. Today, our goal still remains unchanged ….. to have an apartment community where the different needs and tastes of our residents are met and “neighbors become friends”.
We have had the privilege of providing quality rental housing for thousands of Greater Cleveland families and we hope you will give our team of professionals the opportunity to fill your family’s housing needs.
Our Mission is to …..
- Strive to be an Industry leaders in providing professional property management service.
- Act in a manner consistent with applicable Fair Housing Laws.
- Act in a friendly, informative, courteous and professional manner.
- Treat our residential residents and commercial clients with respect and understanding and provide them with the best leasing values in some of the most desirable communities.
- Do what is reasonably necessary to satisfy the needs and expectations of our customer, within our available resources.
- Encourage our residential residents and commercial clients to not only be “neighbors” to those living or working within their building, but also to be their “friends” when possible.
- Operate and maintain our properties in an attractive, clean and professional manner.
- To always try to be a “good neighbor” to surrounding property owners and the community.